Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bring Me Some Leather

I guess you could say I've always been a bit of a leather fanatic. I'm pretty leather obsessed, so you can imagine my reaction when I come across this wonderful skirt I'm wearing...

Shrieks of delight would be the words to describe my reaction. I wore this to university on Monday, hence the rather large uni bag filled with everything. I bought this from Target in a rush on my way to uni one morning and was extremely happy with my $11 purchase!!

This skirt is one of the most versatile pieces in my wardrobe and instantly dresses up simple t-shirts and tops. This one skirt can add so much interest to what could be an otherwise boring old black skirt.

The top I'm wearing is a mens shirt that I picked up from a second hand store. It was originally a short sleeved collared shirt, but I cut off the sleeves and collar. It's very rare that I will wear a muscle shirt, however I love that college/varsity look that I've been seeing on style blogs. So when I found this little gem I whipped out the scissors and worked my magic.


 Leather Skirt - Vintage (from ebay)
DIY Muscle Shirt - Vintage
Briefcase Bag - Target ($11!!!!)
Leopard Shoes




I'm off to do some sewing ;)


3 comments:

  1. I love this whole combination! You're talented :). And I especially like that it's affordable/vintage. So great!

    {Bobbi}
    http://fashionunder30.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3!!! I love this look! the leopard sandals are so adorable.

    <3,
    Cameele from Manila
    http://perfectlydistracted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete