Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lavender Me Up

I'm so obsessed with the colour lavender at the moment. It has a lovely feminine vibe and looks striking on, especially paired with a nude palette.

The colour lavender inspired this outfit post and I can't wait to get my hands on some more lavender pieces. I'm currently making some high waisted skirts to sell at Hunter for this Thursday, but perhaps I have time to make myself a little dress? Ah, if only there were two of me..or three. I could get so many projects completed. 

These little ankle booties I'm wearing are my favourite at the moment. They look so chic on and I'll find any excuse to wear them. I also pretty much wear that necklace to death, seriously, I'm in love with it.



High waist skirt - From Sydney last year
Grey sheer singlet - From a friend
Gold necklace - Equip ages ago
Tan Booties - Therapy








I hope your day was as relaxing and lovely as mine,


3 comments:

  1. Excited to see your new creations! Loving the colour palette of this combo, it's so soft and pretty.

    Aleena x

    http://thepapermannequin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is simply amazing! love the design, the header and colors.
    and this outfit is so enchanting
    i'm a follower now (:
    loves
    xx.Anh from tha.Darlinh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! Ur blog is amazing! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete